Jeremy Murray CO, OTR
- Certified Orthotist
- Registered Occupational Therapist
- Eastern Michigan University
College of Health and Human Services, Sept. 2004-May 2006
Graduate Certificate Program-Orthotics
Certified: March 1, 2008
- Western Michigan University
College of Health and Human Services, Jun. 1995-Dec. 2000
Occupational Therapy Program
Board Exam Passed/Registered as of: March 1, 2002
Jeremy Murray started practicing as an Occupational Therapist in January 2001. He spent the next 5 years treating upper extremity injuries with expertise in evaluation and treatment of finger, hand, elbow, and shoulder conditions. These conditions include fracture bracing/rehab, acute tendon repair, ligamentous/instability injuries, cumulative trauma disorders, and peripheral neuropathic/neuromuscular conditions.
In 2004, Jeremy attended Eastern Michigan University to follow a career in orthotics. Under the supervision of Jerry McHale, CO Jeremy learned the profession with special emphasis on upper extremity injuries, sports medicine, postural/spinal instabilities, and accommodative/corrective foot orthoses.
Jeremy is married (Laurie) and has two children (Ashley and Landon).
- Trained in custom athletic equipment and general orthotic management of upper and lower extremity injuries with specialty in custom facemasks for facial injury protection
- Expert in acute and chronic upper extremity rehab with special emphasis on custom static and dynamic splinting